All of us have been affected one way or another by the Coronavirus that has covered the globe. Our Prayers to all who have been personally affected. The National Camping Travelers Camping Schedule has also been impacted. Many Masonic Grand Lodges of the States have suspended all Masonic Activities until further notice. The NCT Board of Directors at a special meeting voted to support the cancelation of campouts until further notice. This was based upon the decision of the Grand Masters, the requirement of “groups of 10” and many state requirements. An additional Board meeting is scheduled for the end of April at which time a decision will be made going forward.  Further information will be provided.